Beauty and Vitality Throughout Your Aging Years.
The Aesthetic Surgery and Dermatology Center takes a holistic approach to cosmetic procedures, offering multiple services for all your health, beauty and wellness needs, in a hospital environment that is safe, responsive, and readily accessible.
Reputable Board Certified plastic surgeons now package aesthetic surgery with other wellness services and leisure activities to give local and foreign clients more value per visit in a secure and comfortable setting.
- Direct line: (02) 523-1315
- Trunk line: (02) 524-3011 Local 4527
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ground Floor, Dona Salustiana Medical Tower, Manila Doctors Hospital, #667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
Monday – Saturday: 8:00am – 5:00pm (By Appointment)
I. COSMETIC SURGERY PROCEDURES
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelids, Deep set, Eyebag Removal, Eyefold Creation)
- reshaping the eyelids for both cosmetic and functional problems.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Lift, Nose Trimming, Nose Reduction)
- done either singly or in combination to change the shape of the nose, the height of the bridge, the contour of the tip and/ or the angle between the nose and upper lip, and reduce the width of the nasal base to narrow the span of the nostrils using silicon or Goretex materials.
- Chin Augmentation
- a procedure to correct a weak chin resulting in better balance of the facial structure.
- Cheek Augmentation
- a procedure for facial enhancement.
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery, Ear Pinning)
- a surgery done to refine or reshape deformed ears, pin back protruding ears or correct the size or placement of ears.
- Rhytidectomy (Face Lift)
- done to remove wrinkles of the face, loose and sagging skin and correction of prominent skin folds.
- Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement)
- involves placing soft breast implants (containing either silicone gel or saline solution) underneath the normal breast to enhance shape & size.
- Breast Mastopexy (Breast Lift)
- sagging breasts can be lifted or restored to their previous shape and positions through mastopexy.
- Breast Reduction
- for both females and males (Gynecomastia) it involves the excision of breast tissue and skin to reduce its size.
- the procedure used for contouring cheeks; jowls and neck; upper arms; breast or chest areas; abdomen and waist; hips and buttocks; inner and outer thighs; inner knees; calves and ankles by selective suctioning of areas of fat concentration.
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- a surgical removal of excess skin and fat of the abdominal area, resulting in a flatter abdomen and a smaller waistline.
- Scar Revision
- dermabrasion improves the appearance of acne scarred skin.
- Facial Bone Contouring
- enhances facial definition and balance by altering its bony framework
II. MINIMALLY-INVASIVE COSMETIC PROCEDURES
- Botox Injection
- used for a variety of conditions such as crow’s feet, frown lines, forehead wrinkles, jaw muscle hyperthrophy, excessive armpit sweating and calf muscle hypertrophy.
- Fillers Injection
- a soft tissue filler made of hyaluronic acid that restores volume and fullness to the skin and minimizes facial wrinkles and folds.
III. RECONSTRUCTIVE PROCEDURES
- Excision of Minor Soft Tissue Tumors (nevvs/moles)
- Burn Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction following Tumor Resection
- Facial Bone Reconstruction following Tumor Removal or Trauma
- Cleft Lip Surgery
- Cleft Palate Surgery
- Wound Closure
- Skin Grafting
- Skin Flaps
- Hypospadias Correction
Packages and Promos
Manila Doctors Hospital is offering discounted botox procedures for a limited time through Deal Grocer.
Botox for Crow’s Feet
Botox for Forehead wrinkles
Botox for Excessive underarm sweating
Voucher sale is until September 15. Redemption is until November 28, 2013.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Reach out to Manila Doctors by clicking this link.