The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology is committed to rendering excellent and compassionate care to every woman who seeks medical expertise, through all the milestones of her reproductive years and beyond.
Its newly refurbished OB-GYN Complex (OGC) has been developed as a clean and pleasant environment conducive to patient treatment and health maintenance, this coupled with state-of-the-art technology and complemented by a team of caring doctors, trainees, nurses and hospital personnel. Through this, the patients are assured of quality yet affordable health care services.
The latest addition to the OGC is the Birthing Room, which features an anesthesia machine, a baby warmer, a flat-screen TV, a private toilet and bath, and a delivery table – all available for the comfort of the patient in labor.
And to address the specific birthing needs of pregnant women, special Maternal and Newborn Packages are also available.
- Trunkline: (02) 524-3011 local 8147
- Direct Line: (02) 524-5481
- Mobile Number: (63) 917-8475709
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 3rd Floor, Norberto Ty Medical Tower, Manila Doctors Hospital, #667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
Open 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Another pride of the OGC is its Urodiagnostic System (UDS) that is used for the diagnosis of the following bladder conditions:
- Overactive bladder
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Interstitial cystitis
- Voiding problems
- Recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Other urinary symptoms:
- Blood in the urine
- Painful urination
- Frequent urination at night