Pulmonary Physiology and Sleep Lab
The Pulmonary Physiology & Sleep Lab Services is a unit which aims to provide immediate assistance to patients with reliable and effective therapeutic procedures in nebulization and assisted ventilation, and with accurate and reliable diagnostic procedure on Pulmonary Function Test and Arterial Blood Gas Analysis.
- Trunk Line: (02) 524-3011 Local 2287 and 8127
- Address: 2nd Floor, Norberto Ty Medical Tower, Manila Doctors Hospital, #667 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila 1000
- 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Arterial Blood Gas Determination
- Venous Blood Gas Determination
- PH Determination
- PC02 Determination
- HC03 Determination
- Ventilator Support (Invasive, Non-Invasive)
- Monitoring of Arterial Oxygen Saturation and Pulse Rate
- Aerosol Therapy – Sputum Induction
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Evaluation of Complete Pulmonary Function Test
- Spirometry, Flow Volume Loop, MVV
- Single Breath DLCO, Plethysmography
New services in the form of Sleep Study Section, a modern Pulmonary Function Test with Body Phlethysmograph and Critical Care Equipment is now available for better assessment and care of patients. Through the Pulmonary Physiology & Sleep Lab Services, Manila Doctors Hospital is fast becoming the leading force in patient care addressing every respiratory need of patients.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Reach out to Manila Doctors by clicking this link.